Our Winter Session in Summit is Sold Out. If you are interested in being notified when Spring Session classses are available, we strongly urge you to sign up for our mailing list.
VEX IQ New Jersey State Championships - the road to WORLDS
Congratulations to 44J, 99M, 34G, 34T on qualifying for Worlds. Here are the awards from New Jersey State Championships:
- 44J State Champions Robot Skills, 2nd Place Teamwork Challenge, Excelence Award Winner
- 99M Teamwork Champion
- 34G STEM Research Award Champion Middle School, 2nd Place Teamwork Challenge
- 34T Stem Research Award Champion Elementary School
VEX Competition Schedule (2017 High School Teams)
If you would like to attend any of these competitions, they are open to the public.
- 1/7 The Ranney School 235 Hope Road Tinton Falls NJ 07036
1/14 Highpoint Regional High School 299 Pidgeon Hill Road Sussex NJ 07461
1/21 Spart High School 70 West Mountain road Sparta NJ 07871
2/5 Millburn High School 462 Millburn Avenue Millburn NJ 07041
2/11 MCASMET 112 Rues Lane East Brunswick NJ 08816
For teams that qualify State Championships will be held:
- 3/4 Cherry Hill High School 1750 Kresson rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
VEX IQ Challenge is an Educational Competition
Whether you are a complete novice or a seasoned expert, the VEX IQ Challenge provides a challenge with multiple ways to achieve success, from scoring 1 point to 100. Each success provides a platform for the roboticist to achieve and attain the next level. Robotics competitions are a cooperative environment for children to learn about themselves and from others. With multiple competitions each season open to all, the opportunity presents itself to learn and improve designs, programming and strategy. This is the engineering circle. A process of ideas, building and evaluation which goes on for years.
2016-2017 VEX IQ Challenge
Video explaining why robotics is so important.
Join the Revolution
Robotics brings STEM to life. It is a fascinating platform that requires problem solving both in a cerebral logical method (programming) and in a physical way (mechanical engineering). Throughout it all we constantly show how mathematics, science, and engineering principles are needed to solve the problems. Our goal is to fuel enthusiasm for learning every chance we get.
Our innovative, hands-on classes are rooted in our philosophy of 1 Student/1 Robot/1 Computer.
Think your child might like our program? Test your child with the Hour of Code. If you have to rip him or her away from the computer, your child will love our classes!
|34 Maple Street Lower Level|
|The Hatikvah School7 Lexington Avenue|
Grades 4-8 use the VEX IQ Robot. Grades 8 - 12 use VEX.
In September 2013, our entire school moved to the New VEX IQ Robot for grades 4 and up. We couldn't be happier with this new robot. Every student who has had experience with both our new VEX IQ robot and Lego Mindstorms has preferred the VEX IQ robot, from a programming aspect as well as a build aspect. It simply is better!
- Better programming language (Modkit based on Scratch)
- More motors and sensors (up to 12 combined) build bigger more complex robots
- A clear progression to VEX (high school robotics)
- Remote control!!! In addition to autonomous programming, we can now add remote control. What kid doesn't want to play just a little with their newly built creation? Plus, it gives us a lot more that we can teach in terms of integrating sensors and user control. It's just really cool!
Our goal is to advance your kids in the robotics world, giving them tools that they will use for the rest of their lives.
If you are interested in purchasing the best educational robot we've come across, please contact us. We are authorized resellers for VEX and VEX IQ here in New Jersey